Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good reminder and practical example of goal focus: Personal Evangelism

I thought it'd be a good idea to give you a refresher of how we set S.M.A.R.T. goals and really take action. I was really inspired by a recent session at our church about Evangelism.

That is why I set myself the goal of telling 150 people about God by the end of 31 December 2010.

I communicated this to several people that I see regularly and that will hold me accountable to this. At the same time taking action and moving closer towards my vision provides me with an incredible amount of energy. I often ask myself if anyone really can live a satisfying life without having a vision and goals in place.

It would be great to hear of some of your goals and practical actions you take to make them happen. I look forward to your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment